2008년 4월 2일 수요일

Fourth...

The mood of this novel is excitement and expectation for rebellion. At first all animals were promised to be equal and to have freedom, but as the time passed the mood becomes dreadful and painful. Their goal was to have a peaceful world of their own, but it didn’t happen like that, the pigs tricked the animals and unfortunately they end up working for the pigs. Everyday the work gets harder and harder, the pigs offer more and when the animals disagree on something they get killed by the pigs. I don’t feel good about this story, I feel sorry for the animals that have been working hard for their destiny. I would be really unfair, image you working for the others and development and getting nothing but more work, no rests, no food. I would be angry. I think the pigs in the story are really selfish.

댓글 없음: